Date: Jan 12, 2021
Location:Burbank, California, US, 91504
At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best if yet to come.
Hasbro’s Consumer Products Creative organization is adding a Graphic Designer to their team!
As a Graphic Designer supporting Licensed Consumer Goods, you will be responsible for working with the team on creating trend-focused designsthat willbe applied to a variety ofadjacentconsumer productsthat compliment Hasbro’s Toy and Game business including, apparel, home, and fast-moving-consumer-goods (FMCG).
A day in the life of a Graphic Designer with Consumer Products Creative…
- Explore, interpret and present trend research.
- Design graphics, iconography, patterns, character compositions as well as product mockups.
- Create style guides and pitch decks to inspire and excite internal and external partners.
- Ensure all designs are cohesive and represent the IP and heritage of each brand segment.
- Ability to work within Global Brand guidelines and align all creative with the Brand identity while expanding across Consumer Product vast category mix.
- Art direct vendorswith clear and concise briefs.
- Review designs from vendors and Jnr. Designers to ensure quality and brand consistency.
- Achieve key delivery dates.
- Liaise with other internal creative brand peers to gain information and context for projects.
What you’ll bring…
- B.F.A. in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in related industry
- Advance knowledge of Mac OSX, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- High proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop,InDesign,PowerPoint/Keynoteand Acrobat.
- A strong understandingofcharacter and story and the ability to evoke them through graphics.
- High level of creativity, passion and integrity.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and constantlychangingworking landscape.
- Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally, visually and in writing.
- Ability to work with team members in remote locations across the globe.
- Strong presentation skills.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Creative, Research