Responsible for the successful delivery of video content through the Channel Store platform to X1 and Flex customers. Liaises with video partners that provide SVOD, shortfom, and IP linear content through Channel Store. Sets up new partners in content management system and manages ingest and QC of new content on an ongoing basis. Serves as primary partner POC. Partners with tech ops for troubleshooting. Acts as a resource for other colleagues.
- Manage operations processes and workflows, including partner management, content on-boarding and ingestion, asset quality control, publishing, and reporting for all SVOD, IP linear, and shortform partners delivered through the Channel Store ingest platform
- Monitor and maintain the content schedule.
- Partners with leads for transactional business to establish launch roadmap, delivery schedule, etc.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedinto the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our