Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech is seeking a MDOT Certified Office Technician for our Brighton, MI location.
Responsibilities to include:
- Maintain project records and documents in accordance with MDOT guidelines and procedure
- Review Inspector Daily Reports, calculations, and supporting documentation
- Utilize FieldManager, ProjectWise, LCP Tracker and other software to prepare, process, and file construction reports, pay estimates, contract modifications, shop drawings and all other required documentation such as material certifications.
- Track and approve materials.
- Obtain signatures on required documents including Contract Modifications, Pay Estimates, Work Orders, and others required using ProjectWise.
- Process and distribute contractor submitted documents that need review such as shop drawings, RFIs, Material Source Lists, subcontracts, etc.
- Prepare meeting minutes and attend meetings
- Perform project file reviews in accordance with MDOT and FHWA requirements.
- Including interim and final project reviews with appropriate MDOT staff.
- Closeout projects as required by MDOT requirements.
- Provide field staff and managing staff with latest information including shop drawings, materials and Field Manager files.
- Field inspection work can be expected at times.
- Experience administering MDOT and local agency construction projects as a certified Office Technician.
- 5 Years experience on road projects as a lead office technician
- MDOT FieldManager Training
- MDOT Computerized Office Technician Certification
- MDOT Prevailing Wage Training.
About Tetra Tech:Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting .
For more information on our company, please visit our website at . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 200 IEW