AVP, Sr. Project Manager
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Leads multiple concurrent medium to large scale/complex projects
- May design, write, update and document workflows as a result of system/product changes, regulatory updates, new strategic initiatives, or discovery efforts
- Identifies, documents, and communicates impact of changes to operations roles, while driving efficiency
- Leverages appropriate program/project management methodologies to ensure clarity of project intent and objective
- Creates and maintains a multi-year roadmap and manages capability delivery to ensure successful business consumption
- Partners with Service leads to aggregate programs/projects into a comprehensive Portfolio that aligns all inflight and proposed work to strategic priorities
- Creates clear, concise content that presents information in a factual, consumable way to enable decision making and support change management
- Builds and fosters strong relationships within Operations and across the broader organization
- Analyzes and resolves escalated problems and trends, coordinating associated activity through various areas if needed, including recommending action steps, facilitating improvements, and providing timely and accurate updates to stakeholders
- Ensures status reports and monthly governance documents completed timely and accurately reflect work progression and status
- Shares information and best practices cross functionally
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Seven + years’ experience in either a consulting, project management, or process improvement role
- PMP Certification or equivalent experience
Travel – 10% across the U.S.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Work LocationsWhitehouse Station - B
- USA-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, USA-New Jersey-Jersey City, USA-New York-New York, USA-Massachusetts-Boston
- Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Aug 7, 2020, 8:07:14 PM>
- Aug 7, 2020, 8:07:14 PM>