Discover ING Tech:ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 800 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking
The Mission:Being a global company having in the strategy the delivery of a global platform for all customers, ING puts a lot of attention on the security processes and requirements. Following a strict set of security rules and processes, ING ensures that all platforms, user access procedures and security related tasks are in line with the security minimum standards.
The Team Leader - Information Security Administration together with his or her team acts as a specialist focusing on security related processes, tracking of security incidents and problem resolutions, user access management, reporting, overview on security minimum standards documentation, impact assessment from the security perspective.
What you bring to the team:Your education, experience and background:
- Professional and intellectual ability at university level.
- IT-related background (Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- 3+ years of experience in IT and preferable in banking and demonstrated deep and wide knowledge
- good knowledge of operating systems, applications, databases, and other technologies (e.g. Internet) as well as other specialized computer programs – antivirus, anti-spam, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT security standards
- Knowledge of information security trends (past threats in cyberspace)
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management standards
Your day to day:
- Leading a team of Information Security Administrators responsible for Tech RO entity
- Providing training and mentoring for members of the team
- Responsible for recruitment of new team members
- Coordinate the execution and delivery of tasks/projects
- Managing operational safety of operating systems, applications and physical access systems for Asset Owners
- Users administration processing as well as authorizations, passwords, access rules based on valid procedures and work instructions.
- Analysis of access rights in IT applications
- Provision of procedures and/or work instructions for all users regarding the use of appropriate forms, filing instructions, training on security awareness
- Fulfilling job tasks according to all requirements, rules and regulations, internal and/or external/legal
- Testing of new security tools
- Incidents investigation together with other specialized departments