AskHR Service LeadPrague, Prague, Czech Republic
- Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Save save AskHR Service Lead to job cart
- Job number 836089
- Date posted May 22, 2020
- Travel None
- Profession Human Resources
- Role type Individual Contributor
- Employment type Full-Time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
The HR Services center of excellence’s aspiration is to enable HR services at scale, simplify processes and transactions, improve data quality and consistency, and help deliver a great employee experience across Microsoft. Providing end-to-end operational HR services through our Tier 0 (HRWeb) and Tier 1 (AskHR) employee inquiry support funnel. Performing “hire-to-retire business process administration with operational support for compensation, benefits, learning and on-boarding programs globally, and platform management to enable COEs to deploy programs at scale.
The Service Lead is a key role in the delivery of quality services to business leaders, managers and employees, as well as to the HR community and driving an agenda of continuous improvement. This role requires supervisory experience to lead a team of HR advisors, thought-leadership to drive consistency in processes & services aligned to Global/Functional/Local policies to exceed performance expectations, contribution to the global end-to-end process design that enhances the employee experience, and the use of data, insights, and voice of the customer framework to identify trends and improvement opportunity areas for operational quality and efficiency. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic global organization and support the delivery of a best in class service experience for our Employee Support Experiences.
- HR Central Services Customer Support - You perform transactions for a supported service area in a region, developing solutions to manage the service processes aligned with established practices, policies, and/or laws. You also develop communication materials related to changes in a customer support system and assess the impact on employee experience.
- People Management - You help employees identify growth opportunities, develop skills and build development plans. You drive the execution of projects. You establish and communicate performance expectations, identify and address gaps and monitor performance to ensure plans are met.
- Process Management - You manage the implementation of a new or changed process by implementing defined action plans. You analyze KPI targets and collect feedback for smaller or less complex processes/procedures to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Data Management - You provide expertise in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) by contributing to the day-to-day management of employee data and providing recommendations on data administration. You also track and analyze the root cause of issues related to data integrity, security, and privacy and support data modeling initiatives.
- Documentation - You help develop and configure reporting of employee records and conduct gap analysis on documentation of employee records.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Problem Solving - The ability to identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Performance Management - Knowledge of and the ability to carry out performance management procedures. This includes the ability to clearly set and communicate performance expectations and goals, monitor performance, conduct performance evaluations, provide ongoing performance feedback, create developmental plans, and correct performance problems.
- Change Management - The ability to define and implement procedures and/or technologies to deal with changes in the environment. This may include adapting to change, controlling change, and/or affecting change.
- Consulting - The skill to influence others, develop and maintain working relationships, and deliver results and/or expertise for a client in a professional manner.
- Data Analysis - The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw conclusions, generate alternatives and solutions, and evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative using quality metrics and data. This includes the ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning and strategies.
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures - Knowledge of and ability to adhere to and update Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Administrative Document Design - The ability to design, prepare, and deliver information in a manner that is consistent with the requirements of the job (e.g., logs, forms, and technical, program, system, specifications, requirements, general reports, legal, manuals).
- Human Resources Audits - The ability to conduct an independent review and examination of records and activities in order to test the adequacy and effectiveness of procedures, policies, standards, rules, capabilities and other aspects to ensure compliance with established HR policy and operational procedures, and to recommend any necessary changes.
- Key Performance Indicators - Knowledge of Performance Indicators, measurable indicators that demonstrate the achievement of an outcome enabling decision-makers to assess progress towards the achievement of intended outputs, outcomes, goals, and objectives, and are chosen to reflect the critical success factors of a project.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, Customer Support or related field OR 3+ years of experience in Operations, Customer Support, Human Resources or related field with Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years of formal or informal management experience (e.g., leading a project)
- 2+ years of experience applying process improvement methodologies
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Save save AskHR Service Lead to job cart