Sales Job available in 4 locations R21338
- Huntington Beach, California, United States of America
- San Diego, California, United States of America
- Los Angeles, California, United States of America
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:You have a passion for partners & selling. The Citrix Senior Partner Account Manager represents Citrix in all activities associated with partner recruitment, partner business development and partner support. Your primary responsibility of the role is to help grow partner sales for Citrix. This is accomplished through multiple activities including developing strategies with the partner for differentiation, market penetration, and revenue/ margin growth as tools to achieve and surpass quota. You're responsible for strengthening relationships between partners and Citrix business units including but not limited to Field Sales, Inside Sales, Enterprise Sales, ISV, Channel Marketing, etc. – managing to conclusion business issues that directly affect the ability to develop long-term relationships between Citrix and the Partners. Partners may include certified Resellers, System Integrators, and Citrix Strategic Partners.
Who you are:
You are a natural people person with excellent communications skills and thrive in meeting face to face with clients and present them with solutions that make their business run better. You have 5+ years of channel/partner sales experience within a high tech channel sales environment, ideally software channel sales, with a demonstrated success in partner management with notable accomplishments; You have a track record of success in a consultative sales environment, understands customer and/or partner industry dynamics and quickly learns their specific strategies, priorities and challenges. You start with the customer/partner point of view and fit the Citrix solution/advantage into that picture. You’re aligned with partners in your current role, and can leverage Partners/SI (system integrators) & strengthen existing partner /SI relationships by creating a productive cadence of interaction with them around current and future sales opportunities. You will work with Citrix partners in the Southern California Region.
- Competitive Selling - Can differentiate Citrix solutions from competitor solutions when addressing defined, short-term/tactical projects or specific tactical needs.
- Consultative Selling - Understands customer and/or partner industry dynamics and quickly learns their specific strategies, priorities and challenges. Starts with the customer/partner point of view and fits the Citrix solution/advantage into that picture.
- You'll be orchestrating Resources - leads, influences, and choreographs cross-functional and partner selling teams to ensure that customer deadlines, expectations and agreements are met or exceeded.
- Partner/SI Leverage - Strengthens existing partner / SI relationships by creating a productive cadence of interaction with them around current and future sales opportunities.
- Partner/SI Management - Develops a documented business plan, including organizational charts and strategic and tactical goals. Develops and leverages strong sponsors/advocates to expand presence and relationships with key line-of-business decision makers across the partner organization.
- Pipeline Development and Management - Proficiently leverages daily phone interactions with partners and customers to develop new relationships and listen for new opportunities. Has the capacity and experience to manage small, near-term pipeline.
- Product Knowledge - Detailed understanding of the positioning and business value of their assign area of focus within the Citrix portfolio of products.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of Citrix products, programs, sales methodology, and licensing to address complex partner issues and questions pertaining to product licensing, product features and program requirements
- Thorough understanding of how partners make money in a channel ecosystem
- Deep understanding of how Citrix products create value for customers
- Strong level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people”
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills
- Can effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, products, and needs both from a partner perspective and Citrix perspective
- Successful track record of relationship / partner management with notable accomplishments
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent time management skills
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- 5+ years of experience in sales or channel marketing within the High Tech industry, with at least 4 years’ experience working within channel sales/partners (large or small)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What you’re looking for:Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Partner Account Manager
About us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.