WHO WE ARESia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITYSia Partners is searching for an IT Risk and Cybersecurity Manager to lead the firm’s IT Risk and Cybersecurity engagements. This individual will assist the Banking and Insurance clients with Cyber Security, IT Audit & Risk Assessments. They will be responsible for examining systems and procedures along with helping clients understand and quantify risk exposures, evaluate risk strategies, and then build and maintain risk models. The IT Risk and Cybersecurity Manager will manage engagements or provide adhoc assistance to several engagements.
- The Manager will be responsible for business development activities by identifying new clients to target along with building and sustaining trust-based relationships with key executives
- Lead teams through daily execution of activities, deliverables, project plans, and client presentations, while championing recruiting efforts to grow the practice
- Will contribute to learning and development by helping define and expand distinctive risk-based methodologies to support top management-level strategic decisions
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients such as privacy and data protection, PCI DSS, GLBA, GDPR, International Cross Border, and U.S. State Data Privacy Laws
- 8 – 15 years of experience in Management Consulting in IT Risk, Audit, Compliance, and Cybersecurity
- Proven track record of developing new business and managing key stakeholder relationships with clients
- Undergraduate and / or advanced degree (MBA, JD, PhD or equivalent) from a top university
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Completion of the CISA and / or CISSP Certifications
- Extensive leadership experience
- Strong understanding of networking (TCP / IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS / IPS, etc.) and application programming scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Knowledge of IT Frameworks (COBIT, NIST…). Optionally, COBIT 5 framework general concepts
- Technical architecture experience integrating data protection software into clients' infrastructure; network architecture design, implementation and administration
- Knowledge of Financial Services Cybersecurity Compliance Requirements such as FFIEC CAT, NYDFS 500 Prior experience with Business Development / Sales
- Python, R, Java or SAS for data analytics
- Power BI, Tableau, dashboarding or data visualization for reporting
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation): UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or Pega
- Workflow / Business Process Management Tools(e.g., Pega, Appian
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team in New York that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected businesses in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and cutting-edge solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on the business. We are particularly committed to a healthy work-life balance, though being global, there are opportunities to move around.
- PTO/Sick Days/Holidays, including paid maternity and paternity leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching Robust learning and development platform
- Participation in our North America Annual seminar
- Work directly with clients and colleagues who are subject matter experts in their areas
STILL INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF…
- Standout academics
- Consulting experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
- Pursuits outside work
- Goals, dreams, aspirations
- We are an equal opportunity employer that cherishes our collective diversity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.