San Francisco, CA
About UsLaunched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on, and on our.
About the RoleThe Content Financial Planning and Analysis team leads Twitch’s content acquisition deal modeling and analysis, ensuring accurate reporting, budgeting, and strategic planning. The team analyzes new content investments across UGC (individual streamers) and esports, supporting the go-to-market execution. As the Sr Director, Content FP&A, you will lead a team of 3-4 accomplished Managers and Analysts focused on building complex financial models, understanding deal-level economics and structures, optimizing the content investment portfolio globally, leading monthly/quarterly budget reviews and forecasts with business leaders, and driving long-term strategic planning to future content investments. You will report to our Senior Director of Finance.
- Lead and represent the Content FP&A team and Finance both inside and outside the CFO organization, building trusting relationships and leading outcomes
- Be an expert to our Partners and develop a strategic perspective that can be translated into a P&L
- Lead in-depth monthly, quarterly re-forecasts and periodical Business Reviews
- Guide investments by leading strategic cost-benefit analysis (including Return on investment, LTV and other similar financial models) including managing Twitch’s content budget
- Oversee the development/improvement of complex forecasting models and provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Partner with Accounting, Tax, and Corporate Strategy on core strategic programs
- Improve upon, or overhaul (if needed), operational processes to promote efficiency and excellence and uncover insights
- Hire and retain passionate team members and develop them into future leaders
- Prepare clear and provide concise written/verbal recommendations to Executives
- Understand the industry and the business to bring relevant insights
- A total minimum experience of 10+ years with at least 4 years of experience managing teams in a Finance leadership role, which would include Corporate Finance, Investment Banking and similar backgrounds
- Business savviness and the ability to translate complex business operating models and operational Indicators into financial performance
- Team-first mentality and helps improve Finance in the organization
- Solid knowledge of the P&L
- Work with C-suite level executives
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.