Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
POSITION: HEAD OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENTRockfon is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and offers advanced acoustic ceilings and wall solutions to create beautiful, comfortable spaces.
This is the role:The Head of Product Management reports directly to the VP, Marketing & Business Development and will be based out of the Rockfon Head Office located in Chicago, IL. The Head of Product Management role will be responsible for the development and deployment of the Product Management function for RF-NA. The role will assume direct responsibility for 2 key products areas whilst managing others through a focused Product Management Team.
Owning the development of:-
- strategic product and system plans in line with market needs and key OPCO goals and objectives
- a technical helpdesk service for architects, contractors and installers
- a comprehensive training program for the complete portfolio (internal and external)
The Head of Product Management is expected to have a strong knowledge of the construction market place and deep knowledge of our products and systems in order to identify commercially viable opportunities to help define the overall product portfolio - owning that portfolio from concept to market delivery utilising or develop appropriate tools such as stage/gate.
This is what you offer:
- Minimum 8+ years’ in a commercially focused Product Management role working in a construction environment. Experience within a materials manufacturing role highly preferable.
- Team management and development experience
- Honors Degree
- Strong Leadership, team development and motivational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at multiple levels to various stakeholders.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines.
This is what we offer:Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
ABOUT ROCKWOOLNorth America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint. Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!