Your path to many possible futures
- An opportunity to make a visible difference to a ~A$60b business, developing and executing the most critical strategic initiatives within divisions and across the portfolio
- Join an experienced team with strong mentorship and development
- We encourage any suitably skilled international candidates to also apply with visa and relocation assistance available
The OpportunityThe team mandate is to develop high quality strategic plans and projects, either focused on business units or across the portfolio. We target areas that represent the most significant sources of profitable growth for the company, which are outside the ‘day job’ and which require additional resources to help think bigger, faster, sooner. This role will report to Senior Strategy Manager / General Manager and will be responsible for managing projects or key work streams in major projects, managing teams and providing strategic advice. You'll be responsible for;
- Structuring problems and defining the plans of action to solve them
- Extracting insights from complex analysis
- Running client meetings
- Coaching junior team members
- Problem solve key business questions
- Project manage a project or key work streams in major projects
- Inject strategic and innovative thinking into the issues that the business faces
- Influence key stakeholders to deliver impactful change
Who we’re looking forWe’re looking for someone who can establish strong relationships with senior managers with the ability to influence and engage. You will have the ability to manage and develop junior team members, drawing on your structured and rigorous approach. You are dedicated and results focused with a customer first mindset.
- 4+ years of experience with minimum 2 years experience in a top tier strategy consultancy, investment bank or corporate strategy team
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements; top tier MBA
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks, project and change management
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Analytics and quantitative modelling
- Consumer market experience and retail experience is an advantage
Joining the GroupAn inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.
We’d love to hear from youIf you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!