McLean, VA, US
ServiceNow Program Manager
Manage complex technical ServiceNow programs. Oversee teams-of-teams, coordinate with vendors and teammates, analyze budget, and manage risk. Track contractual commitments and partner with clients to ensure the successful delivery of large software systems and solutions.
- 10+ years of experience with managing IT initiatives
- 3+ years of experience with implementing ServiceNow solutions
- 3+ years of experience with program financial management techniques, including Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Experience with software development projects and management techniques, including SAFe, SCRUM, and Agile
- Experience with using Microsoft Project Professional
- Experience with direct management of client stakeholders, including the Program Executive and Contracting Office
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification by PMI
- ITIL v4 Practitioner Certification
- MA or MS degree
- ITIL Intermediate Certification v3 or v4
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.