Policy & Regulatory Manager - FoodQuality Sustainability & Health
Full time, permanent role | Flexible options will be considered |
The role of Policy & Regulatory Manager - Food role is to lead a team to oversee the management of the development of policies, procedures and guidance documents and provide regulatory advice to FoodCo.
What we are looking for:Reporting to the Senior Policy and Regulatory Manager we are looking for someone to develop strategies to embed our process into the wider FoodCo business, through identifying business needs and horizon scanning on emerging regulatory changes. Also Manage the on-going development, training and communication of our Supplier Excellence Standard.
What you’ll do:
- Sets workstreams for policy, supplier excellence and regulation to support the delivery of the FoodCo strategic priorities
- Coordinates the delivery of policies and supplier excellence to support emerging or new areas
- Manages impacts of business changes on the Policy and Regulatory team
- Coach and develop team in best practice
- Proactively influences key industry bodies and where appropriate regulators to deliver industry change
- Manages the on-going development, training and communication of our Supplier Excellence Standard.
Who you are?You’re driven to help our customers shop in a healthy and sustainable way and passionate about being part of a team of great people. The successful candidate will need to have a degree in Food tech, law or related discipline and 5+ years regulatory experience.
You orient around doing what’s meaningful, purposeful and delivers value. You’re excited about being part of the transformation of one of Australia’s biggest companies.
You’re curious and empathetic, with an eye for the bigger picture. You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers and suppliers and translate thoughts into actionable plans, testing ideas, delivering and continuously learning.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application. #LI
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!