Washington, DC, US
Business Systems/Analytics Analyst
Design and implement engaging experiences that increase user engagement and accelerate an organizations ability to perform their mission and interact with their consumers. Develop short- and long-term strategies, design engagements, lead and launch engagement programs, monitor and evolve existing programs, and help to evolve the digital strategy practice. Work within a motivated multi-disciplinary team with backgrounds in gamification, social media, collaboration, mobile, innovation, user experience, human-centered design, and enterprise IT strategy. Use excellent writing and communication to author client deliverables, strategy documents, presentations, and whitepapers. Leverage excellent listening and analytic expertise to break down complex concepts into clear, approachable steps. Work collaboratively, lead tasks, and think outside the box.
- 10+ years of experience in consulting with business stakeholders to determine IT requirements that support organizational functions and business strategies
- 1+ years of experience with leading Agile teams and developing user stories
- Experience with writing user stories
- Experience with using system analysis and troubleshooting to analyze, isolate, and document problems and issues, identify risks, and develop options and solutions
- Ability to define project goals and work independently to complete projects while adhering to the established schedule
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Agile Certification, including PMI
- ACP, ICAgile Certified Professional, or Scrum Master Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.