Logistics Recruitment Responsible
- Milton Keynes, England
NOW RECRUITING FOR OUR NEWMILTON KEYNES LOGISTICS CENTRE
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for the
position ofRECRUITMENT RESPONSIBLE of our
NEW Milton Keynes OMNI Logistics CentreWithin the H&M Group, Logistics is responsible to make our fashion flow in a sustainable, qualitative and efficient way. We put the customer in focus and our job is about fulfilling the customer promise, creating a great online and in-store shopping experience.
In Autumn 2019 we open the H&M Group’s first OMNI (online and store) Logistics Centre in Milton Keynes (+- 73,000 m²). The Logistics Centre will employ approximately 1000 ambitious, committed and motivated colleagues who share our values and take responsibility for all daily distribution and Logistics operations for the UK/IE online and over 250 stores.
The Recruitment Responsible role is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is self-motivated and has the ambition to drive recruitment in Logistics. You embrace our company values, leadership expectations and are driven by a will to make a difference.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Establish and ensure strong relationship with agency
- Ensure quality induction for all agency employees
- Follow up calibre of agency employees working in the building with performance KPI’s
- All recruitment KPIs kept up to date, analysed and actions taken
- Monitor future recruitment needs in collaboration with Building Controller and act on it
- Ensure the quality in the recruitment process, from advertisement of the job posts, screening to interviewing
- Train and coach all management in the recruitment process
- To assure the training and performance of all qualified recruiters
- To have a clear understanding of key factors affecting our logistics business and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure a fun and exciting place to work alongside Logistics Management team
- Support and promote our values and employer branding initiatives
- Be a BRAND ambassador and lead by example, representing H&M at all times
To be successful in the role we believe you are able to:
- Strong leadership skills
- Have the vision and ideas to develop the Recruitment role
- Support the business to identify future talent
- Have the proven ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Have a strategic approach to the business
- Plan and prioritize effectively
- Have a minimum of 2 years recruitment experience
- Be flexible with working hours due 24-hour operation
- Have full flexibility to travel and stay away for training
Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let’s keep up with our fast-paced environment together!
Apply Milton Keynes, England