Postal & Logistics Consultants and Senior Consultants
- Country: UK
- Location: London
- Job ID: 9478
- Area of Interest: Transport, Travel and Logistics
- Department: Transport Trav & Log (UK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Job DescriptionBringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
PA’s Transport, Travel and Logistics team work on some of the most challenging assignments in the sector to make a real difference for our clients. We work in roads, rail, aviation, maritime and post & logistics, and support world-class future transport developments such as autonomous vehicles and drones. Recent high-profile assignments include:
- Helping PostNord to compete more intelligently using sophisticated pricing techniques
- Working with Doha Metro to ensure new lines are on track to make the 2022 World Cup a success
- Helping Virgin Hyperloop One reinvent transport by supporting their plans for complex traffic control software
- Working with Network Rail to protect the UK’s rail infrastructure from cyber attack
Our diverse team includes consultants who are engineers, technologists, procurement professionals, accountants and have worked across the entire spectrum of transport and logistics services and the team all share a commitment to improving transport and logistics outcomes for our clients.
Job RequirementsAn experienced Consultant who is able to deliver high quality work to our clients in the postal and logistics sector. Required experience includes:
- An understanding of the UK postal and logistics sector and its structures
- Experience helping clients in the sector deliver digitally driven change
- Experience optimising postal and logistics operations
- Someone who will be at home diagnosing the problem with the frontline and then presenting their findings at cxo level
- Ability to create and maintain an influential and effective client network by nurturing key client relationships.
- Exceptional problem solving and wider consulting skills
- Experience of designing and delivering projects and programmes in a range of environments
- Collaborating with colleagues from across the business as well as within the Transport team to provide high quality advice to our clients
If you think that you can help us add value to our clients in this sector, please do get in touch.
About PA Consulting GroupBenefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.