Cloud Strategy Consultant
- Country: UK
- Location: London
- Job ID: 9935
- Area of Interest: IT Transformation
- Department: IT Strat & Sourcing (UK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Job DescriptionBringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Do you want to help advise some of the biggest private and public sector organisations on which public cloud services could help them to improve their businesses and do you have experience working across AWS, Azure and GCP offerings?
Become part of the Team
Join us as a Cloud Strategy Consultant and you’ll help IT organisations at the beginning of their transformation journey, working alongside our clients to help to plan their future IT capability into the cloud.
As a Consultant at PA you’ll be given:
- The opportunity to participate in major transformation programmes
- The responsibility for leading workstreams and assignment teams
- The chance to affect real change in organisations through applying organisational and cultural change management techniques PA offers a career in consulting,- a stake in our firm and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
Job RequirementsWhat we’re looking for:
- An ambitious cloud strategist who has a passion for solving client problems and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A self-motivated individual with an unwavering sense of pride in their work, who can meet the high expectations of our clients
- Demonstrable broad knowledge and experience using cloud technologies across Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with variety of cloud computing services on these platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Knowledge and understanding of successful hybrid IT patterns, combining on-premise IT with cloud capabilities
- An understanding of how support/operations of public-cloud based workloads are performed and incorporated into the end to end capabilities
- An appreciation of the challenges encountered as part of the transformation to delivery of functions and services using cloud
About PA Consulting GroupAbout PA: Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.