Job DescriptionJob Number: R0057093
Training Project Manager
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a training project manager. Manage the training activities via detailed project planning, track and report progress, identify risk areas, and provide risk mitigation strategies. Monitor training program deliverable compliance across all task orders. Monitor and track program activities and metrics across all training audiences. Coordinate with external training stakeholders. Develop leadership briefings and status reports and respond quickly to senior leader inquires and requests.
- Experience with large-scale project management
- Experience in developing reports and presentations
- Experience with project management for training activities preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word and PowerPoint
- MA or MS degree and 10+ years of experience with leading large-scale initiatives, including working as an advisor to mid- to senior-level clients
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.